Public Interest Alberta exists to foster an understanding of the importance of public spaces, services, and institutions in Albertans' lives and to build a network of people and organizations committed to advancing the public interest. To do this, we need individuals and organizations to support our work and build our capacity to reach out to people in communities across Alberta.
There are two types of individual memberships, monthly and annual. For information on becoming an annual member, please visit our Annual Member page.
With a donation of $50 (regular) or $20 (low-income) you can become a member of Public Interest Alberta. In addition to supporting our work, members benefit from receiving correspondence and copies of our newsletter, The Advocate, three times per year.
- Membership never expires (unless you want it to!)
- Organizations like ours appreciate monthly donations because sustainable and predictable funding helps us better plan exciting campaigns
- You can select the amount you want to give monthly, from $5 to $500, and you can change it any time.
Annual Donation $50.00 (regular) $20.00 (low-income)
- You membership is good for one year from the time you purchase it
- We’ll remind you when your membership is up
Donate to Public Interest Alberta using our form to the right to process your donation through your credit card or PayPal. You can also send a cheque marked "donation" to our office at:
Suite 604, 12323 Stony Plain Rd NW
Edmonton, AB T5N 3Y5
For any questions pertaining to membership, please contact 780-420-0471 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Public Interest Alberta does not issue tax receipts and contributions are not tax-deductible.