"Annual general meetings and annual reports of organizations offer an important opportunity to go beyond the requirements of accountability, and to reflect on essential questions related to where we have been and where we are going."
Read more about the work and success of Public Interest Alberta in our annual reports, including reports from each of our Task Forces, the Message from the Chair, the Report from the Executive Director, information on our Board, a report on our annual conference and financial information.
- 2023 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2022 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2021 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2020 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2019 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2018 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2017 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2016 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2015 Annual Report: A Just and Fair Alberta for All (PDF)
- 2014 Annual Report: Reasserting the Public Good (PDF)
- 2013 Annual Report: Fighting for Our Future (PDF)
- 2012 Annual Report: Making Shift Happen (PDF)
- 2011 Annual Report: Building a Better Alberta for All (PDF)
- 2010 Annual Report: Join Together for Our Common Future (PDF)